Thursday 5 July 2012

FREE Goodie Bag, LFCC...GO!

All my prints and clear wallets have arrived, and I've spent several hours packaging them up, ready for the London Film & Comic Con. Business cards are done, things are packed up and ready (well...almost), and I've got a fun little freebie lined up for some of you who pay a visit to my stall! I'll also be joined by Kayleigh Powis, AKA 8-Bit Girl, who will be helping me man the stall. 


Free Goodie Bags!
Take a look at these:
There's 20 of them all packaged up and ready to give out to twenty of you! I'll be giving away 10 on Saturday, and 10 on Sunday. To qualify for a freebie, please print out the coupon below (either Saturday or Sunday's one...depending on what day you're going!) and present it to me at my stall!


Please note that this is a first come, first served thing...so make sure to get there early! 


Go ahead and print out one of these coupons. It's one per person, and if you're going to both weekend days, you're allowed to try again on the Sunday, but only if I have not already awarded you a goodie bag...as that's just greedy (plus they're all pretty much identical).





So what's in these bags? Sorry, but that's a surprise! You'll find out if you manage to grab one! If you're really wanting to know what is in them...I'm sure I can reveal it once the con is over.


Sign up for a free print giveaway!
Everyone who visits my stall over the weekend and purchases a print (or two...or three!) is eligible to enter my LFCC print giveaway. I've got a form printed out where you can jot down your name and email address. If you would like to do this, then please let me know! No doubt I'll be asking you anyway. :)


The giveaway will end after Sunday's LFCC has closed, and a winner will be picked at random within the next few days after. An email will be sent to the winner and it'll be announced on the blog. As for what you can win...I've not entirely decided that yet, but it'll be a bunch of my prints regardless!


Bargain Prices!
I'll be selling my prints from as little as £2 each. They are all packaged in clear wallets, so you'll be sure there are no grease marks on them or grime from any handsy browsers. 


Also, make sure you ask me about commissions!


So make sure you swing by to say hello, browse and perhaps take a print home if you like what I've drawn! I'm really looking forward to it, so see you there if you're going!


Lewis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...