Thursday 11 October 2012

Favour In Fun!

I am pleased to announce that I am currently working on a side-blog/project, called Favour In Fun.

The blog features plenty of word searches, dot-to-dots, colouring sheets, activity books and more which are designed mainly for children. Each piece that I have created can be purchased by placing a donation of £1 or more via the Paypal link on the blog. All proceeds will be going to my chosen charities, Multiple Sclerosis charity MS Trust and Mental Health charity Mind. 

Once a donation has been made, the donator can get in touch with me to request which sheets they had paid for. These will then be sent in a PDF and will be available for the donator to print off and use as they wish!

My activity books and individual sheets have gone down well with younger children so far, so I really hope you all like them too.

Check out a few examples below, and make sure you pop over and visit Favour In Fun



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...