Tuesday 9 October 2012

I'm Exhibiting At A FREE Gallery At Epping Green Chapel This Saturday!

This Saturday I am exhibiting my art at Epping Green Chapel alongside four other local artists on the 13th October 2012.

Alongside my art drawn especially for the gallery exhibition, I will also be bringing along a selection of my A4 prints, business cards and more. Prints will be available to purchase on the day, or later on via my store or blog if you wish to pick one up!

The gallery is free to attend, and is open from 11am-5pm that day. People are welcome to drop in any time they wish during the allotted time. Local press shall be coming down to photograph and report it too, which is great news! 

So if you happen to be anywhere near Epping or Epping Green on the 13th October, please feel free to stop in and check out the art on offer. Each artist offers a different chosen medium, so there will be plenty of variety! Also, if you could spread the word of this, that would be fantastic. The more who know about it, the better!

Epping Green Chapel is situated at:
Epping Green,
Essex,
CM16 6PU

For more details, please do not hesitate to contact Pastor Paul Walker at thehomesteadtrust@gmail.com or via telephone, 01992 572 093.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...