Tuesday 26 February 2013

Royal Comic Can Now Be Bought Online!

A few of you were wondering when my new comic 'Royal' would be available to purchase online. Unfortunately, the store I was using before, Payvment, closed this week, meaning that I was left without a store.

Thankfully, I was put onto Comicsy (thanks to Jon Lock), which caters for indie comic and art creators. 

Royal is now available to pick up via my store on Comicsy! The comic is only £5, plus a £1 shipping charge, and I ship worldwide! I'll also sign it for you. 
http://www.comicsy.co.uk/twinswordtrading/

As well as the comic, I'm also selling some of my prints via this store, so please take a look!

Thanks all, and I look forward to sending off your copies. Thank you for all of the support!

Comic blurb:
Welcome to Royal. A city built on lies, corruption, war and famine. Pola calls this shattered country home.

When Pola's close friend Janet fails to return home from a routine trip to the shops, he knows something is not right.

Taking off on a search for her, Pola soon finds himself in a plot much darker than even a killer like himself could imagine. 

Heading down a pathway into hell, he will get Janet back, no matter the cost. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...