Friday 24 May 2013

Hidden Beauties-Debuting at the London MCM Comic Con TOMORROW!

My brand new art book 'Hidden Beauties' makes it's debut on my table at the London MCM Comic Con tomorrow.

Priced at £4, the book also comes with a FREE 6x4 art print of your choice (I shall be bringing a lot!), and will be signed if desired. 

Hidden Beauties contains 15 fun digital impressionistic pin-ups from nerd culture. These include female versions of: Skull Kid (Skull Girl), Master Chief (Mistress Chief), a female version of Aku Aku from Crash Bandicoot, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper (Stormtroopet).

Popular female game characters have also been glammed up here, including Samus from Metroid, plus plenty more.

Previews of the book can be found in the previous posts on this blog, but I shall be showing off copies of the full glossy, high quality book at the MCM.

For those of you who cannot make it to the MCM this weekend, fear not! I updated my online store today, so Hidden Beauties can be picked up for £4 there too. The only difference is, you will be paying £2 for postage, unlike at the MCM. http://www.comicsy.co.uk/twinswordtrading/

Thanks to everyone who checks out my book and picks up a copy this weekend. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I saw you at the expo. Your work was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my work! I'll be at the MCM in October. Can't wait to be back! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...